Friday, January 27, 2012

happy friday!





1. polka dot frenzy
2. a little something i made this week!
3. quite possibly the best book i've ever read. go read it. now.

today i sent an email to my professor and accidentally signed it abifail instead of abigail.
(abifail, indeed.)

in other news, i had a really lovely week.
i got a library card, sent some snail mail, and watched a great deal of 30 rock.
and today i'm going to see extremely loud and incredibly close!
(which, my mother saw the other day and then texted me "i saw incredibly loud." aw mom.)

what are your plans for the weekend, lovelies? 

ps. thank you for all your sweet words on my last post. i received the kindest emails, texts and comments about it, from friends and strangers alike, and i can't tell you how much it meant to me. 

3 comments:

  1. I already love the book, the title's too good. Must read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbi on being fantastic. That should be the sub-title for your blog.

    ReplyDelete