it's been a while.
how are you?
here's what been new with me.
1. one of my sweet friends maggie had a 7 hour layover in denver, so i got to spend the day with her! she is a living doll you guys, so adorable and sweet and my soulmate.
2. i got some of the BEST valentines in the mail (many of them lizzie bennet diaries themed) and they made my day.
3. i went and saw beautiful creatures by myself on valentine's day (NO SHAME) and you guys...i'm not entirely ready to talk about it yet, but...i think i hated it. i don't think anyone who made that film even read the book. i don't know y'all. have you seen it? what did you think?
4. i have now reinstated the pinned back bangs that haven't been seen since i was a senior in high school four years ago. grow bangs grow!
5. paige and i (and nick and jessica!) went and saw ed sheeran! this was the second time paige and i saw him, because as some of you may remember, we went to a private show of his in december! both shows were TOTALLY different and TOTALLY amazing. i mean it, i think ed sheeran is one of the greatest musicians of our time.
6. nick and i didn't get to see each other on valentine's day, so we celebrated the day before, and let me just tell you guys this. he said "no gifts" so i made him a cheesy card and that was that. he took me out to dinner, and when we got back to his house, i walked into his room and two presents and a card were sitting on his bed. and i was like "excuse u." so i open the card and IT'S A TFiOS CARD. IT HAS THE TWO CLOUDS AND "OKAY? OKAY." ON IT. SO I'M CRYING BEFORE I EVEN READ THE DANG CARD. but then i read what he wrote and cried more. he got me celeste and jesse forever (and taped our names over theirs) and a new dvd player because mine was broken. this boy, i tell ya.
in other, non-pictured news:
-me and several of my dearest friends (we now refer to ourselves as the LBD support group) did a lizzie bennet diaries inspired google+ hangout on the 200th anniversary of pride and prejudice and made it on the official LBD tumblr. it was a pretty big night for us. (laura spencer said we win LIFE!)
-i'm still obsessed with the lizzie bennet diaries. can you tell? (do you watch it?)
-i'm. SO. excited for the oscars. the oscars are my THING, you guys. every year i see every movie and set aside an entire day to focus on it. this year nick and i will be going to the kress cinema with paige for their oscars event, where you dress up and they have food and drinks and broadcast the awards show on their big screen! i am thrilled. (my money's on argo to win. it was the best movie i saw in 2012.)
-i recently fell in love with squaresville, which you should watch.
i hope you guys are having a great week!