Thursday, December 22, 2011

ha, remember when i blogged?

Lately I guess I just haven't had much to say.
(unless you follow me on tumblr, in which case I seem to always have something to say.)
So here's the run down of life lately.

-Christmas break is the bee's knees y'all. Like I think I know why people drop out of school. 
-I've been working. A lot.
-I got to hang out with this little niece of mine:

-I've gotten to see quite a bit (though never enough) of the lovely Kate
-I've been embroidering. A lot.
-The kids I nanny for got me the COOLEST Christmas present:

-I got a new hat, that I can't seem to take off.

-I've seen several lovely friends since I've been home, and tomorrow I get to see my dear friend Lydia for the first time in MONTHS.
-In less than two weeks, I get to see RAVEN!
-I've been finding some absolute gems while thrifting:

-And I watched the season finale of Misfits.

So far it's been a pretty quiet Christmas break over here in the Clark household.
I've been loving it.

Are you enjoying your holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment