One more final and I'm outta here.
Reasons I'm excited to be done with school:
- I won't have to freeze to death in my own home, because my mom can afford to keep our heater above like 60 degrees.
- I won't have any responsibilities for an entire month. I am horrible with responsibility. (I am/will make a terrible adult.)
- I will be able to eat real food. It's at that point in the semester when I don't want to buy any new food because I can't eat it all in time, so I'm attempting to live off the food I have left. But eating cookie dough and peanut butter pretzels for every meal might literally kill me.*
- It means it's almost time for me to see Raven.
- I can watch as much television as I want and no one can say, "Abbi, don't you have something else you could be doing?" Not now I don't.
Reasons I'm not excited to be done with school:
- Hahahahaha. Just kidding. There aren't any.
* I'm kidding, kind of.